Job: UI and UX Designer at Enflick
This is a full-time position in Waterloo, Ontario.
Enflick, Inc. is a fast growing Waterloo startup creating mobile solutions that expand the potential of today’s leading mobile platforms. With multiple highly acclaimed apps on the iPhone platform, we are looking to further enhance our product line as well as diversify our portfolio to more platforms. Amongst other products, Enflick’s flagship products TextNow and PingChat! are top seller apps in the iTunes App Store.
We are seeking a highly talented individual to take the role of designing the user experience for Enflick’s mobile applications. We are offering extremely competitive compensation for the right candidates.
- Design user interfaces for mobile applications on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas and validate proposed designs with product development.
- Work with the product management team to analyze customer/product requirements and propose application solutions to be developed.
- Provide interface design expertise and review from concept development through delivery.
- 1+ years of experience in commercial user interface design experience for mobile platforms (Android, Blackberry, iPhone)
- Passionate for design and user experience
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Understanding of interaction design for mobile platforms
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- A degree in visual or graphic design related studies or equivalent
How to apply
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If possible, please include your portfolio to demonstrate your past work in user experience design.